About The Welcome Practice
We provide General Medical Services (GMS) to 3608 patients for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. We help patients to manage their health and prevent illness. Healthcare professionals assess, diagnose, treat and manage illness. They carry out screening for some diseases and promote general health and wellbeing. Our clinicians act as a patient’s advocate, supporting and representing patient’s best interests to ensure they receive the best and evidence based appropriate health and social care.
The catchment area of the practice is within UB2 of Southall. Our patient participation group is active and we work in close partnership with our registered patients to provide medical care to our patients.
Our Mission Statement
We aim to treat all our patients with respect and provide patient centred care that is sensitive to their needs. We are a well-trained, motivated and friendly Primary Health Care Team.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality, safe, professional services to our patients.
- To remain a patient centred organisation. To help patients with disabilities to make effective use of the service.
- To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment.
- To provide healthcare which is available to the population and create a partnership between patients and health professional which ensures mutual respect, holistic care and continuous learning and training.
- To provide evidence based best medical care to our patients.
- To provide accessible healthcare which can meet the challenges of modern general practice?
- We aim to maintain high quality, safe and effective environment.
- To improve Clinical and Non-clinical risk assessment and management. We believe in affective clinical governance
- To optimise performance against key targets and core standards.
- To safeguard children and vulnerable adults, by ensuring that all staff receive appropriate training.
- To improve services offered to patients.
- To improve communication between the practice and the patients.
- To recruit, retain and develop a highly motivated and appropriately skilled workforce
- To continue with practice development.
- To ensure effective management and governance systems.
- To ensure a robust Information Technology strategy to support the practice.
- Have a zero tolerance to all forms of abuse.